Thursday 5 May 2016

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things #1


I discovered this company and their beautiful prints when browsing a company called The Little Life's website- I fear that this company no longer trades, but please let me know if I am wrong as I loved a lot of their products. But anyway, I have since purchased straight from Olive et Oriel as I am obsessed with their prints!


My favorites are the minimalist, monochrome typographic prints- I have 3 A4 sized ones and 1 smaller one. All are printed on good quality, thick card and are just perfectly cute and quirky. I initially bought the "Wild and Wonderful" one to go in HC's nursery but while waiting for a nail it was put up n the living room, and has since been joined by 2 more - "Embrace the chaos" and "Wild and Free". The latest addition is a smaller "Have Courage & Be Kind " print. 


 I love the messages and feel they are particularly relevant to my wild child, who is certainly a free spirit! I also drum into him the importance of being kind- I'm terrified of having one of those children that other parents keep their kids away from! He does have a propensity to air on the boisterous side so I like to remind him that being gentle and considerate is very important.


As for the company itself I have no complaints- the ordering process was simple, I feel that their products are priced fairly (I paid £7.69 for the print below), the P&P was free and my order arrived well within the advised time scale. I will certainly be highly recommending them to friends and family.

So go check them out (Olive et Oriel)!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment